Veggie Ranch Pizza
Originally submitted by Darlene and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
A twist on traditional tomato-based pizza, this yummy variety is loaded with veggies is loaded with veggies and dressed in a creamy ranch sauce. Use light dressing and reduced-fat cheese for an even healthier meal.
- 1 unbaked pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cups Ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet, and spread salad dressing evenly over the top. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese, followed by carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, red pepper, and mushrooms. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender, and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Servings per Recipe: 10
- calories: 490cal
- total fat: 36.1g
- cholesterol: 65mg
- sodium: 922mg
- carbohydrates: 19.2g
- fiber: 1.3g
- protein: 21.4g
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Ready In: 30 min.