Turkey and Stuffing Bake
Originally submitted by Earla Taylor and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Thanksgiving leftovers get reinvented in this hearty comfort-food casserole that makes the best of both turkey and stuffing.
- 3 cups stuffing
- 1 (6 ounce) can French fried onions
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- Combine stuffing and 1/2 can onions. Spoon stuffing mixture into a 9-inch shallow baking dish. Press stuffing across bottom and up sides of dish to form a shell.
- Combine undiluted soup, milk, turkey, and peas; pour into stuffing shell.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Top with remaining onions. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer. Serve hot.
Servings per Recipe: 5
- calories: 615cal
- total fat: 35.4g
- cholesterol: 44mg
- sodium: 1503mg
- carbohydrates: 52.5g
- fiber: 4.2g
- protein: 21.6g
Try it With:
Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes