Tuna Noodle Stew
Originally submitted by M J and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
The pairing of creamy pasta and tuna, slong with green peas, pepper and onion, makes a simple, satisfying lunch or quick and delicious dinner.
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain leaving about a 1/2 cup of water in the pot.
- To the pot of pasta, add tuna, celery soup, peas, red bell pepper, onion, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer until hot. If needed, add more water or milk.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 362cal
- total fat: 6.3g
- cholesterol: 74mg
- sodium: 654mg
- carbohydrates: 54g
- fiber: 4.6g
- protein: 22g
Cooking Time: 10
Ready In: 20