Toy Story Cake
Average User Rating:
This recipe is rated Average to do
Let your child celebrate his special day with this Toy Story cake. Arrange some of your child's favorite characters from Woody and the gang on this vanilla-frosted sheet cake that's sure to delight any child.
Also be sure to check out our other birthday cake ideas for your next party!
- vanilla frosting
- baked sheet cake
- meltable cooking chocolate in colors desired
- Toy Story figures
- chocolate molds of boots, sheriff badge, and cowboy hats
- double boiler
- wax paper
- use of a stove
- Frost the cake. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Pour the chocolate into molds. Tap lightly on the bottom to remove air bubbles.
- Place in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Pop out on wax paper.
- Repeat until you have enough molds for the cake and for all the party guests.
- Add the Toy Story figures and chocolates to the cake.
- When serving the cake, put one or more chocolates on each plate.