Originally submitted by Doreen and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Perfect for party platters or birthday parties, these tasty tortilla rollups, with their oh-so-easy cream cheese, salsa and sour cream filling, are incredibly popular with kids and adults alike.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry fiesta-style ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, fiesta-style ranch dressing mix, chunky salsa and Cheddar cheese. Spread even amounts of the mixture onto the tortillas. Roll tortillas and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, slice the chilled, rolled tortillas into 3/4- inch slices and arrange on a large serving platter.
Servings per Recipe: 25
- calories: 178cal
- total fat: 9.4g
- cholesterol: 21mg
- sodium: 334mg
- carbohydrates: 17.9g
- fiber: 1.1g
- protein: 5.3g
Ready In: 15 min.