Toy Train Cake
Photography by Lucy Schaeffer
Average User Rating:
This recipe is rated Very Easy to do
Treat your little conductor to his very own toy train cake at his next birthday party. You'll marvel at how easy it is to prepare this frosted sheet cake, using string licorice to create the tracks and real trains for a charming touch.
Also be sure to check out our other birthday cake ideas for you next party!
- Baked sheet cake
- Vanilla frosting
- Knife or small spatula (for spreading frosting)
- Icing in a tube
- Licorice strings (for train track)
- Toy trains
- Frost your baked and cooled sheet cake with vanilla frosting.
- Use licorice strings or icing in a tube to create the train track.
- Add a birthday greeting.
- Add toy trains to the track.
RELATED CAKE RECIPES:
- Dessert Do's and Dont's
- More Dessert Recipes
- Summer Dessert Recipes
- Best-Loved Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- More Birthday Cake Recipes