Tasty Turkey Meatballs
Originally submitted by ANASTASIAJANE and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Have dinner ready in a dash. Kids just adore these hearty, flavorful meatballs tossed with spaghetti or dipped in tangy ketchup, and they're always asking for seconds.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13- inch baking dish with the olive oil, and place it in the oven while preheating.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, egg, and bread crumbs using your hands. Using an ice cream scoop if possible, form the meat into golf ball sized meatballs. Place about 1 inch apart in the hot baking dish. Press down to flatten the bottom just slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn them over, and continue baking for about 5 more minutes, or until somewhat crispy on the outside. Serve with pasta and sauce or however you'd like.
Servings per Recipe: 18
- calories: 72cal
- total fat: 4.4g
- cholesterol: 37mg
- sodium: 92mg
- carbohydrates: 1.6g
- fiber: 0.1g
- protein: 6.2g
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Ready In: 30 min.