Super Red Potato Salad
Original Kaboose.com recipe and photography
Average User Rating:
What could be more all-American than this classic side dish of potatoes, red onion, hard-cooked eggs and mayonaise? Although perfect for a football party, this easy-to-make favorite is perfect for casual entertaining any time of the year.
- 2-1/2 pounds red potatoes, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a large pot of gently boiling salted water cook potatoes over medium-high heat about 15-20 minutes, or until tender; drain and reserve.
In a large bowl mix mayonnaise, eggs, onion, parsley, salt and pepper to combine. Add potatoes and gently stir to combine.
Potatoes can be cooked ahead and stored covered in the refrigerator up to 3 days