Steak with Garlic Butter
Original kaboose.com recipe, developed by Wendy Kalen
Average User Rating:
Four ingredients never tasted so good (not including oil, salt, and pepper.) You'll find yourself using the garlic sauce for just about anything - short of drinking it straight from the pan.
- 1½ pound flank steak
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- pinch of ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- Heat broiler. Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Broil steak about 6-inches from heating element, turning once, about 8 to 10 mintues, or until medium rare.
- Sauce: In small saucepan over medium heat melt butter. Add garlic, pepper, Worchestershire sauce and any accumulated steak juices.
Make it Faster
- Two teaspoons bottled crushed garlic can be used in place of 2 minced garlic cloves
Tips & Tricks
Servings per Recipe:
6 ounces Flank Steak and 1 tablespoon Garlic Sauce
About 10 minutes