Originally submitted by Stephanie Roper and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Tender harvest squash is baked with a variety of vegetables in a sumptuous sauce of sour cream, butter and cream of chicken soup for a cornucopia of fall flavors.
- 2 pounds yellow squash, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add squash and onion; cook until tender but still firm. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the squash mixture, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, grated carrots, Cheddar cheese, butter, pimientos, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a medium baking dish and sprinkle the top with the Italian-style salad dressing mix.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Servings per Recipe: 10
- calories: 194cal
- total fat: 15.2g
- cholesterol: 37mg
- sodium: 630mg
- carbohydrates: 10g
- fiber: 2.4g
- protein: 5.5g
Cooking Time: 45 min.
1 hour 15 min.
Try it With:
Creamy Bisuit Chicken