Originally submitted by Valarie and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
This spicy twist on pretzels requires only shaking, not baking, with a seasoning mix of cayenne pepper, lemon pepper, garlic salt and ranch dressing, so it's a wonderful snack that kids love to make.
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1-1/2 (15 ounce) packages mini pretzels
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, dressing mix, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Place pretzels in a large, resealable plastic bag. Pour in oil mixture from bowl. Shake well. Allow pretzels to marinate in the mixture approximately 2 hours before serving. Shake occasionally to maintain coating.
Servings per Recipe: 10
- calories: 161cal
- total fat: 16.5g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- sodium: 553mg
- carbohydrates: 3.4g
- fiber: 0.1g
- protein: 0.3g