Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
Originally submitted by Heather and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Serve up a fiesta of flavors! These spiced-up enchiladas combine the convenience of canned chicken, soup and chile peppers with grated Cheddar cheese for a fast, fuss-free weeknight dinner.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken chunks, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium size microwave safe bowl, combine the processed cheese food, sour cream, 1 can of soup, and evaporated milk. Stir together, and heat in microwave oven until smooth, stirring at intervals. Add cumin; set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the chicken, remaining can of soup, shredded cheese, and green chile peppers. Drop spoonfuls of chicken mixture in center of tortillas, and roll up. Place in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour remaining sour cream mixture over all.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 886cal
- total fat: 44.7g
- cholesterol: 128mg
- sodium: 2275mg
- carbohydrates: 66.5g
- fiber: 3.3g
- protein: 39.7g
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Ready In: 40 min.
Related Recipes & Articles:
Mexican Egg Rolls
More Mexican Recipes