Spaghetti with Artichokes and Alfredo Sauce
Originally submitted by Holly and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
This elegant yet easy pasta dish blends delicious artichokes and a rich and creamy alfredo sauce with your favorite spaghetti noodles for a taste of the Mediterranean at your table.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Cooked and drained spaghettini or angel hair pasta
- Chop artichoke hearts and place in large skillet with juice. Thicken with milk and flour to desired consistency.
- Add tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, and basil. Cook for a short time, leaving vegetables firm and tasty and pretty.
- Toss artichoke sauce with cooked and drained pasta.
Servings per Recipe: 5
- calories: 92cal
- total fat: 1.1g
- cholesterol: 3mg
- sodium: 494mg
- carbohydrates: 16.9g
- fiber: 4.2g
- protein: 5.1g