Slow Cooker Spaghetti Chicken
Originally submitted by Sharon and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
The rich and creamy chicken and mushroom soups enhance the flavors of this chicken-and-pasta slow cooker simmer. Melting cheese and piquant chili peppers help build the flavor of this hearty home-cooked meal.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chili peppers
- 8 ounces processed cheese food, cut up
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, poached and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Put mushroom soup, chicken soup, tomatoes with green chile peppers and cheese in slow cooker over medium heat. Stir together and cook until cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
- Stir cooked chicken and spaghetti into cheese mixture. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for about 40 minutes or until heated through.
Servings per Recipe: 6
- calories: 663cal
- total fat: 25.3g
- cholesterol: 95mg
- sodium: 1614mg
- carbohydrates: 66.3g
- fiber: 2.7g
- protein: 40.7g
Cooking Time: 55 min.
Ready In: 60 min.