Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Brisket Sandwiches
Original Kaboose.com recipe and photography
Average User Rating:
Serve restaurant quality bbq beef sandwiches with this easy slow cooker recipe. The brisket, sauce, and seasonings cook all day while you relax with friends at your football party or other casual entertaining ocassion.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 3-4 pound beef brisket
- 1 18-ounce bottle of barbecue sauce
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- 12 Kaiser rolls
- Mix the minced garlic, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and pepper. Rub over the brisket.
- In a small bowl mix the barbecue sauce, onions, Worchestershire sauce and liquid smoke (if using).
- Place the brisket in a slow-cooker and pour over the sauce. Cook on low 10 hours or until the brisket is fork-tender. Pull the beef apart into strips.
- Ladle the cooking liquid into a bowl or glass measuring cup and skim off the fat. Mix the juices with pulled beef. Serve on rolls.
Can be made ahead, stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving