Originally submitted by Amy and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Tender cube steak, browned and baked in a creamy French onion soup base, is a well-deserved meal at the end of your day. These simple steaks are delicious served with mashed potatoes or polenta to soak up all the pan juices.
- 4 (1/2 pound) beef cube steaks
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, briefly brown the cube steaks.
- Arrange meat in a single layer in a 13x9-inch baking dish and pour the soup over the top. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 435cal
- total fat: 22.2g
- cholesterol: 140mg
- sodium: 754mg
- carbohydrates: 6.4g
- fiber: 0.6g
- protein: 49.9g
Cooking Time: 60 min.
1 hour 15 min.
Serve it With:
Herb and Garlic Whipped Potatoes