Seven-Layer Tex-Mex Dip
Originally submitted by Ginny and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
There's sky-high flavor in this super seven-layer dip, piled high with refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, tomato, green onions and black olives for a little taste of tortilla heaven.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup black olives, drained
- In a large serving dish, spread the refried beans. Layer the guacamole on top of the beans.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and taco seasoning mix. Spread over the layer of guacamole.
- Sprinkle a layer of Cheddar cheese over the mayonnaise mixture layer. Sprinkle tomato, green onions and black olives over the cheese.
Servings per Recipe: 56
- calories: 47cal
- total fat: 3.6g
- cholesterol: 7mg
- sodium: 99mg
- carbohydrates: 2.3g
- fiber: 0.6g
- protein: 1.7g
Ready In: 15 min.
Related Recipes & Features:
Football Party Recipes