Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Original Kaboose.com recipe and photography by Christina Stanley-Salerno
Average User Rating:
This is not your mama's chicken salad. Grapes and tarragon give these sandwiches their special twist.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 2 cups leftover or store bought rotisserie chicken, skin removed and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 crusty rolls
- In a large bowl whisk mayonnaise, sour cream and tarragon until well combined. Add in grapes, chicken, celery, salt and pepper and stir gently with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until chicken is coated with mayo.
- Place about 1/3 cup of chicken salad on each crusty roll. Serve alongside carrot and celery sticks, pretzels or chips.
Tips & Tricks
For a different flavor, swap the grapes for chopped apple.