Original kaboose.com recipe, developed by Wendy Kalen
Average User Rating:
Rosemary bread in a flash. Just toast French or Italian bread slathered with butter and sprinkled with rosemary and you've got a great side, better than the sum of its parts.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ½ 9-ounce loaf Italian or French bread, sliced horizontally lengthwise
- ½ teaspoon dry rosemary, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Heat broiler. Spread butter over the bread. Sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Broil 4-inches from heating element 1-2 minutes, until toasted.Cut into 8 slices.
Servings per Recipe:
1 to 2 minutes
Less than 5 minutes