Creamy Scalloped Potatoes: Garlic Roasted Flavor
Originally submitted by Vicki and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
One of our favorite potator recipes, these melt-in-your-mouth scalloped potatoes that come smothered in rich cream, potato soup with roasted garlic and shredded cheddar cheese, serve up all the tasty creaminess that would go well as a side dish on your dinner table.
Looking for more Thanksgiving or Fall recipe ideas? Do visit our complete listings of Fall comfort recipes that your family will just love!
- 1 (19 ounce) can creamy potato with roasted garlic soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a blender combine soup, cream, thyme and pepper; process until smooth. Spread a thin layer of the mixture on the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Layer potatoes with cheese, ending with potatoes and reserving 1/2 cup cheese. Pour soup mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 70 minutes.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 411cal
- total fat: 19.8g
- cholesterol: 59mg
- sodium: 876mg
- carbohydrates: 45.6g
- fiber: 3.4g
- protein: 13.5g
1 hour 10 min.
1 hour 30 min.
Try it With:
Related Recipes & Articles:
Feel-Good Foods: Eat Well, Live Well