Roast Beef Crostini with Horseradish Cream
Original Kaboose.com recipe and photography by Christina Stanley-Salerno
Average User Rating:
Spicy horseradish gives these warm appetizers a hearty kick. The combination of warm French bread toast and cool roast beef creates a party food that complements any gathering.
- 1 French bread baguette, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (15-20 slices)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 7-10 slices of rare, thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Set the oven to the broil.
- Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Broil 30 seconds on each side or until golden.
- In a small bowl, combine horseradish and sour cream; mix until well combined.
- Top each toast with 1/2 of slice of roast beef and about 1 teaspoon of the horseradish mixture. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.