Average User Rating:
This recipe is rated Very Easy to do
Even preschoolers can take part in the holiday fun by making these tasty peanut butter projects. Toddlers love making a whole fleet of these flying reindeers, adding pretzels for antlers and raisins and maraschino cherries for their faces.
- 1 slice bread
- peanut butter
- 4 mini pretzels
- 4 raisins
- 2 mini marshmallows, maraschino cherries or red-hot cinnamon candies
- Cut bread in half from corner to corner, making two equal triangles.
- Spread peanut butter over bread.
- Decorate as follows:
- Lay in front of you, point facing you and long side of triangle facing away from you.
- Place one mini pretzel on each upper corner (the antlers); two raisins in the center of each slice (the eyes) and one mini marshmallow (or maraschino cherry or cinnamon candy if you are making Rudolph) on the tip of each short point nearest you (the nose).