Average User Rating:
This recipe is rated Easy to do
These darling little sugar cookies, decorated to look like reindeers, are simply delightful for the holidays. Kids love shaping them and adding pretzels for antlers and bright red M&Ms noses to guide Santa's way.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups flour (scant)
- pretzel pieces
- red and green M&Ms candies
- large bowl
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- Cream the butter and sugars, eggs and peanut butter, salt and vanilla.
- Add the baking soda and flour and mix well.
- Roll into balls.
- Flatten the balls and shape it into a triangles.
- Place pretzel pieces into 2 of the triangle corners for antlers.
- Place a red M&Ms candy at the other corner (Rudolph's red nose), and 2 green M&Ms candies on the cookie for eyes.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown (my oven usually takes around 11 minutes).
- These cookies are fun to make, and kids really love them.