Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart
Average User Rating:
Raspberries and chocolate make the perfect pairing, and they marry happily ever after in this heart-shaped pastry that's perfect for Valentine's Day.
- 1 purchased refrigerated pie pastry for 9-inch pie
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups raspberries, rinsed and dried
- Sifted powdered sugar
- Place pastry circle with plastic removed on lightly floured surface; roll out slightly. Trim small amount of pastry away to form heart shape. Place heart on ungreased baking sheet. Turn edges under 1/2 inch; flute. Prick pastry with tines of fork.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
- Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over crust. Refrigerate for a few minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Arrange raspberries over chocolate; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Servings: 8 to 10