Thanksgiving Oreo Turkey Cookie
Original kaboose.com recipe, developed by Wendy Kalen
Average User Rating:
These simple yet sweet confections, made to look like miniature turkeys and crafted from stuffed Oreos, candy corn and chocolate-covered raisins, are a delightful way to reserve a special place for each of your guests at the holiday table.
Check out great fun and turkey-themed crafts at our main Thanksgiving crafts page. For more holiday fun, visit our main Thanksgiving page and learn about great Thanksgiving-themed entertainment and activities like clip art, books, and coloring pages.
- 2 Double Stuff Oreos (Halloween ones or regular white)
- Candy corn
- Open one Oreo. The half that has the filling will be the base for your turkey to stand on.
- Eat the other piece, if desired.
- Place the other Oreo on the filling standing upright. This is your turkey body.
- Carefully place five candy corns into the filling on the upright Oreo. These are the feathers.
- Place a Raisinette in front of the turkey body. This is the head.
- Place on your table as a decoration, or gobble it right up!
These are really easy. My kids were able to help (even my four year old). We made these for treats for her preschool class, and they went over very well. They take only minutes to make.
More Thanksgiving Fun: