Quick Chicken Divan
Originally submitted by Shannon Fountain and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Using canned cream soups as a simple shortcut for the sauce, this broccoli, cheese and chicken classic is ready in less than an hour, perfect for a weeknight family dinner.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cooked boneless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place broccoli in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with the chicken.
- In a small bowl, blend the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 330cal
- total fat: 25.1g
- cholesterol: 54mg
- sodium: 811mg
- carbohydrates: 9.7g
- fiber: 1.9g
- protein: 16.3g
Cooking Time: 40 min.
Ready In: 45 min.
Try it With:
Green Beans with Bacon & Onions