Peanut Butter and Jam Wafflewiches
by Stella Zedman
Average User Rating:
Who says waffles are just for breakfast? These terrific toaster treats, sandwiched with the gooey goodness of peanut butter, jam and banana, are top of the pops for a quick lunch or a speedy snack any time of day.
- 2 toaster waffles
- 1 tbsp. (15 mL) peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. (15 mL) jam or jelly
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- Toast the waffles in the toaster as usual
- Spread one waffle with peanut butter. Spread the other waffle with jam or jelly.
- Arrange sliced banana over one side and sandwich the two waffles together. Squish so that they stick.
- Cut into quarters and serve.
How kids can help
Toast the waffles and spread with peanut butter and jam.
Arrange banana slices.
Try it With:
Apple Cinnamon Bran Mini-Muffins