Originally submitted by Angie V. and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
A fruity splash of orange, pineapple and strawberry flavors mixed with slushy sherbet and fizzy ginger ale is cause for celebration in this nonalcoholic party punch.
- 2 (0.13 ounce) packages unsweetened strawberry-flavored drink mix powder
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 quarts cold water
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 3 oranges, sliced into rounds
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- In a large punch bowl combine the drink mix, sugar and water. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the orange juice and pineapple juice concentrates. Just before serving stir in the ginger ale and slide in the sherbet.
Servings per Recipe: 20
- calories: 306cal
- total fat: 1.7g
- cholesterol: 5mg
- sodium: 67mg
- carbohydrates: 73.6g
- fiber: 0.9g
- protein: 1.9g
Ready In: 10 min.