Originally submitted by Marci Rogers and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Looking for a delicious accompaniment to roasts and turkey? Try these cheesy, buttery potatoes that are shaken but sure to cause a stir. They're perfect for Sunday dinners and special celebrations.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bag combine Parmesan cheese, flour, salt and pepper; mix well. Place potatoes in bag and shake to coat.
- Pour butter into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Stir in potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1-1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Servings per Recipe: 9
- calories: 284cal
- total fat: 12.1g
- cholesterol: 32mg
- sodium: 578mg
- carbohydrates: 38.7g
- fiber: 2.5g
- protein: 6.1g
1 hour and 30 min.
1 hour and 50 min.
Try it With:
Easy Breaded Chicken