Recipe and photography by Matthew Mead
Average User Rating:
This deliciously colorful dessert can be assembled just before you’re ready to serve it.
- 1 quart dark chocolate ice cream
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 8 oz. container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup shelled peants
- Place a scoop of ice cream in the bottom of each parfait glass; add a scoop of sherbet.
- Sprinkle on 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs. Add a small scoop of ice cream and then ⅓ cup whipped topping.
- Top with 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs and a tablespoon of peanuts. Yum!
From the book Halloween Tricks and Treats by Matthew Mead (Time Inc. Home Entertainment, 2008).