No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Originally submitted by Pat K. and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
These delightfully crunchy oatmeal cookies require no baking and are great to have on hand for little ones. They also make a great summer snack, since you don't have to turn on the oven to whip up a batch.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wipe 1" wide band of butter around the rim of a 3 quart pan to prevent boil-over.
- Combine milk, sugar, cocoa, butter and peanut butter.
- Stir and bring to boil over medium heat. Let boil for 1 1/2 minutes, do not stir.
- Remove from heat. Stir in oats and vanilla. Stir until oats evenly distributed.
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Cool. Makes 4 to 5 dozen.
Servings per Recipe: 30
- calories: 123cal
- total fat: 4.5g
- cholesterol: 9mg
- sodium: 42mg
- carbohydrates: 19.6g
- fiber: 1.1g
- protein: 2g
Cooking Time: 0
Ready In: 0