Originally submitted by Bob Cody and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
The earthy flavors of mushrooms combine with grilled peppers, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary for a taste of summer in every bite. Serve these kabobs hot off the grill with wedges of lemon or lime and fresh herbs.
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Thread mushrooms and peppers alternately on skewers.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and salt and pepper. Brush mushrooms and peppers with this flavored oil.
- Brush grate with oil, and place kabobs on the grill. Baste frequently with oil mixture. Cook for about 4 to 6 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and thoroughly cooked.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 151cal
- total fat: 13.7g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- sodium: 148mg
- carbohydrates: 7.4g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 1.3g
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Ready In: 40 min.