Mexican Fiesta Dip
Originally submitted by Bumblebee and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
A medley of Mexican flavors comes together in this spectacular scoopable dip. Cream cheese makes a delicious base for the dip, layered with seasoned beef, sour cream, tomato, olives and Cheddar for a tasty treat for tortillas.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- Crumble ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, mix in the taco sauce and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning mix. Spread the mixture into a medium serving dish.
- Layer the sour cream mixture with beef mixture, Cheddar cheese and lettuce. Top with tomato, green onions and black olives.
Servings per Recipe: 64
- calories: 99cal
- total fat: 8.1g
- cholesterol: 25mg
- sodium: 141mg
- carbohydrates: 1.5g
- fiber: 0.1g
- protein: 4.8g
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Ready In: 30 min.
Try it With:
Related Recipes & Articles:
More Mexican Recipes