Originally submitted by Andrea and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Flavorful layers of ground beef, salsa, chili beans, tortilla chips and tangy sour cream are topped with melted Cheddar cheese for a delicious dinner that's sure to satisfy a crowd.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 3 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Stir in salsa, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in beans, and heat through.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread crushed tortilla chips in dish, and then spoon beef mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, and sprinkle olives, green onion, and tomato over the sour cream. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Servings per Recipe: 6
- calories: 635cal
- total fat: 44.2g
- cholesterol: 119mg
- sodium: 1179mg
- carbohydrates: 32.5g
- fiber: 6.4g
- protein: 31.4g
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Ready In: 50 min.