Italian Roasted Chicken Wrap
Original Kaboose.com recipe and photography by Christina Stanley-Salerno
Average User Rating:
Leftovers don't have to be boring. Pair leftover roasted chicken with a winning Italian combo of sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella for an exciting lunchtime wrap.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 4 (8-inch) tortilla wraps
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 2 cups leftover or store bought rotisserie chicken, skin removed and shredded
- Place olive oil and sundried tomatoes into the bowl of a food processor, process until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Lay wraps onto a flat surface. Spread about 2 tablespoons of sundried tomato spread onto each wrap. Layer on cucumbers, mozzarella and chicken. Roll up and serve.
Tips & Tricks
Cut wraps into 6 pieces and skewer with a toothpick to make party pinwheels. A perfect appetizer for your summer BBQ's!