Average User Rating:
Dressed to impress with festive red and green vegetables, these Christmas appetizers are so easy to make, kids can help assemble them for your winter guests.
- 1 pk flour tortillas, fat free
- 16 oz cream cheese; softened
- 1/4 c green olives; chopped
- 1/2 c green onion; chopped
- 1/2 c red pepper; chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper; chopped
- 1/4 c mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 ts garlic salt
- 1/2 ts red pepper flakes, crushed
- Let tortillas stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Mix together all ingredients, except for the tortillas. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over all the tortillas.
- Tightly roll up flour tortillas.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut in 3/4" diagonal slices.
- Serve with salsa.
Yield: 10 Tortillas