Gummi Worm Cupcakes
Originally submitted by Sarah and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Kids just love digging into these decadent chocolate cupcakes, oozing with chocolate frosting and gummi worms. They make the perfect touch for a backyard birthday bash or Halloween party.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- 3 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 (16 ounce) package gummi worms
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into cupcake pans and bake as directed on cake mix box. Let cupcakes cool thoroughly before frosting.
- Spread cupcakes lightly with chocolate icing. Sprinkle cookie crumbs on top.
- Cut gummi worms in half (as many as you like). Put icing onto cut end of the worms and stick to the top of cupcakes. You can use as few or as many as will fit on each cupcake. Let icing set for 10 minutes and then enjoy.
Servings per Recipe: 24
- calories: 300cal
- total fat: 8.7g
- cholesterol: < 1mg
- sodium: 296mg
- carbohydrates: 54.3g
- fiber: 1.1g
- protein: 4.2g