Grilled Cheese and Bacon Potato Wedges
Originally submitted by Kimber and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Bacon, cheese and potato make an irresistible combination on the grill. Kids love tucking into these foil-wrapped wedges and can mix and match the toppings of their choice.
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 large baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 (1 ounce) slices processed cheese food
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Place 2 slices bacon each in 4 separate pieces of aluminum foil. The foil pieces must be large enough to fully wrap a potato. Place one potato in each piece of foil. Top each potato with a slice of processed cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Tightly wrap potatoes with the foil. Place on the prepared grill. Cook approximately 30 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 696cal
- total fat: 39.2g
- cholesterol: 56mg
- sodium: 888mg
- carbohydrates: 68.5g
- fiber: 8.9g
- protein: 17.8g
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Ready In: 45 min.
Try it With:
Beer Marinated Ribs