Green Bean Casserole
Originally submitted by Erin Copp and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Peppery green beans jazz up this creamy casserole that blends white corn, cream of mushroom soup and Cheddar cheese, all topped with crunchy fried onions, for a souper-duper side dish.
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine green beans, corn, mushroom soup, onion flakes, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Transfer to a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle fried onions on top and bake for a few minutes more, until onions brown.
Servings per Recipe: 9
- calories: 307cal
- total fat: 20.5g
- cholesterol: 27mg
- sodium: 907mg
- carbohydrates: 22.4g
- fiber: 2.6g
- protein: 8.6g
Cooking Time: 35 min.
Ready In: 40 min.