Originally submitted by Liz Harrison and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
These ghostly graveyard cupcakes, with their tombstone treats and cookie crumb dirt, will let little imaginations run wild this Halloween. Don't be afraid to embellish with paper ghosts, licorice bats and your own spooky sweets.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 (16 ounce) packages vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 24 chocolate covered graham cracker cookies
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes.
- In a medium bowl stir 1 package of frosting with the cookie crumbs. Frost cooled cupcakes.
- Fill a pastry bag, fitted with a plain tip, with remaining white frosting. Write R.I.P. on each chocolate covered graham cracker cookie. Stand a decorated cookie on top of each cupcake so that it looks like a tombstone. Place the cupcakes on a large cookie sheet that has been covered with green paper. Place paper ghosts and bats randomly through the graveyard. Serve!
Servings per Recipe: 24
- calories: 311cal
- total fat: 12.6g
- cholesterol: < 1mg
- sodium: 258mg
- carbohydrates: 50.2g
- fiber: 0.9g
- protein: 1.9g