Grape and Cranberry Salad
Originally submitted by Melanie S. and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
This specialty fruit salad boasts sweet and tart flavors from grapes and cranberrries swirled with miniature marshmallows, walnuts and whipped topping for a sweet treat that'll tickle your taste buds.
- 1 pound ground raw cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 pound miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, mix cranberries and sugar. In the refrigerator, allow the mixture to stand 4 hours.
- Place cranberry and sugar mixture in a colander. Place colander in a large bowl. Allow the mixture to drain 8 hours, or overnight.
- Discard drained juices. Place cranberry mixture in a medium bowl. Stir in grapes, walnuts, marshmallows and thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Servings per Recipe: 16
- calories: 211cal
- total fat: 6.3g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- sodium: 6mg
- carbohydrates: 40g
- fiber: 1.9g
- protein: 1.6g
12 hours 30 min.