Fruit Salad in Seconds
Originally submitted by Cathy Byron and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Fresh strawberries, grapes and bananas are folded into tangy strawberry yogurt for a refreshingly simple fruit cup that's a tasty and healthy treat for little ones.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pound seedless green grapes, halved
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container strawberry yogurt
- In a large bowl, toss together strawberries, grapes, bananas, and strawberry yogurt. Serve immediately.
Servings per Recipe: 12
- calories: 81cal
- total fat: 0.6g
- cholesterol: 2mg
- sodium: 11mg
- carbohydrates: 19.2g
- fiber: 1.8g
- protein: 1.5g
Ready In: 10 min.