Five-Cup Fruit Salad
Originally submitted by Marcy Crossman and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
True to its name, you'll need only one cup for this summery fruit salad that blends the tang of citrus fruits and sour cream with crunchy coconut flakes. What could be sweeter?
- 1 cup fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup rainbow colored miniature marshmallows
- Combine the fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks in a large bowl. Fold in the sour cream and coconut. Chill. Just before serving, stir in the marshmallows and serve.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 170cal
- total fat: 7.6g
- cholesterol: 13mg
- sodium: 34mg
- carbohydrates: 25.9g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 1.6g
Ready In: 35 min.