Festive Holiday Bark
Originally submitted by Diane and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
A sweet and salty snack for kids, this classic holiday treat is easy to make along with your little ones and is guaranteed to be a bake-sale bestseller.
- 16 ounces vanilla flavored confectioners' coating
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup red and green candy-coated chocolate
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Place candy coating in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. Stir, and microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth.
- Place pretzels and candy coated chocolate pieces in a large bowl. Pour melted coating over and stir until well coated. Spread onto waxed paper lined baking sheet. Let stand until firm or place in refrigerator to set up faster. Store in a container at room temperature.
Servings per Recipe: 42
- calories: 77cal
- total fat: 4g
- cholesterol: 3mg
- sodium: 43mg
- carbohydrates: 9.6g
- fiber: 0.1g
- protein: 0.9g