Ellie's Blueberry Blast Smoothie
By Ellie Krieger, MS, RD
Average User Rating:
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
Recipe provided courtesy of Ellie Krieger. © 2008-2009 In Balance, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
To learn more about Ellie Krieger, MS, RD -- New York Times bestselling author and host of Food Network’s Healthy Appetite -- go to www.elliekrieger.com.
For more of Ellie Krieger's recipes, eat-smart advice, and tips, check out her Kaboose column, Great Food, Healthy Family.
Servings per Recipe:
Total Fat: 1g
This dish is an excellent source of calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K. It's also a good source of fiber, manganese, phosphorus, riboflavin, and vitamin D.
RELATED ELLIE KRIEGER RECIPES:
- Ellie's Breakfast Cookies
- Ellie's Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata
- Ellie's Cherry Vanilla Oatmeal
- Ellie's New York Breakfast
RELATED KABOOSE RECIPES:
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Breakfast Recipe Collection
- Healthy Eating
- Quiz: What's Your Cooking Style?
- Great Food, Healthy Family with Ellie Krieger