Easy Vegetable Soup
Originally submitted by Lea and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Raid your pantry for vegetable cocktail and canned veggies and beans. They're all the ingredients you'll need for this simple tomato-based soup that takes less than 30 minutes to make.
- 46 ounces tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- In a pot, mix together the tomato-vegetable juice, diced tomatoes, mixed vegetables, kidney beans and potatoes.
- Simmer over medium low heat for at least 30 minutes.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 165cal
- total fat: 0.5g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- sodium: 1032mg
- carbohydrates: 33.7g
- fiber: 9.8g
- protein: 6.3g