Easy Tortilla Soup
Originally submitted by Pat and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
This Mexican-inspired soup gets its simple start from canned chicken and rice soup, flavored with tomato and chili peppers and topped with Cheddar and crunchy tortilla chips for a south-of-the-border soup that's full of flavor.
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chili peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine the soup, tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Bring just to a boil and remove from heat.
- Place some tortilla chips in the bottom of an individual bowl and sprinkle cheese over the chips. Pour soup over the chips and cheese.
Servings per Recipe: 2
- calories: 997cal
- total fat: 53.5g
- cholesterol: 74mg
- sodium: 4171mg
- carbohydrates: 102.6g
- fiber: 11.8g
- protein: 33.1g
Try it With: