Easy Toffee Squares
Originally submitted by toni and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these simple snacks made with saltine crackers spread with butter and sprinkled with brown sugar and chocolate chips.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package saltine crackers
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat melt butter with brown sugar; bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Arrange crackers (salt side up) on a jelly roll pan. Pour butter mixture over crackers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over crackers. Bake for another 5 minutes.
Servings per Recipe: 24
- calories: 220cal
- total fat: 13.2g
- cholesterol: 21mg
- sodium: 235mg
- carbohydrates: 26.1g
- fiber: 1.2g
- protein: 1.7g
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Ready In: 20 min.