Easy Pasta Salad
Originally submitted by Kerenza and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
A quick toss of warm penne with broccoli florets, strips of sweet red pepper, marinated artichokes and crumbly Parmesan cheese makes a simply splendid starter for any meal.
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes. Add broccoli and cook 2 minutes more. Drain pasta and broccoli and rinse with cold water until cool.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, broccoli, red bell pepper, the artichoke hearts with their marinade, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Toss, adjust seasoning and serve.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 252cal
- total fat: 3.6g
- cholesterol: 2mg
- sodium: 157mg
- carbohydrates: 46.8g
- fiber: 4.2g
- protein: 10.9g
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Ready In: 20 min.