Easy Breaded Chicken
Originally submitted by Angela and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Short on time? No need to sacrifice convenience for flavor. Just dredge chicken breasts in your favorite store-bought salad dressing and bread crumbs for a delicious 30-minute meal.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dredge chicken breasts in salad dressing, then coat completely with bread crumbs. Place coated chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 624cal
- total fat: 31.4g
- cholesterol: 69mg
- sodium: 2129mg
- carbohydrates: 48.2g
- fiber: 2.5g
- protein: 36.2g